“Gem within quiet vicinity” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Tan'yaa Hotel by Ri-Yaz

Tan'yaa Hotel by Ri-Yaz
Ranked #4 of 4 Hotels in Cyberjaya
Ipoh, Malaysia
“Gem within quiet vicinity”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 5, 2014

Room space is generous even for the smallest room. I stayed in the soho suite and find the room too large for me to use!! There's a room (within the room), which generally is the space you get in a hotel at KL, and the pantry which includes the working desk that is comfortable.

The bathroom is large enough, but design a little inconvenient. The shower shoots at your face vertically, and I had to tie the shower head such that the water now falls down with the right amount trajectory. The shower screen is half covered, thus the floor will be wet nevertheless.

The internet is super fast, I can access any site without lag; video streaming, remote desktop and so on.

In terms of staying, the room is nice and comfortable, no complains, fully satisfied.

Now, on some interesting points. Take note these are served as FYI, and they are not necessarily complaints, just FYI:
1) The room has no "do not disturb" or "make up the room" tag, so even if you prefer not to be disturbed for short stay, they will clean your room daily.
2) One thing that surprise me is the access card. The card is required in the room for electricity and to roam around the hotel. No matter how many persons per room however, you are given just one card. I requested another one as my parents followed me along and the receptionist responded as if this was a weird and rare request.
3) The gym is well equipped and mostly unutilized. The café is there to only serve the morning buffet and close down by the time I'm back from work at evening.
4) The hallway outside the room to the elevators are open air, not air-conditioned, and this I believe help in reducing utility cost to the hotel, but I can imagine the stuffiness if walking around within the hallway in the afternoon.
5) There are ample parking spaces, including shaded underground parking lots which I didn't realize until the last day of my stay. And there's a hotel pickup, which if not mistaken is free (Please reconfirm with the hotel).

This hotel is gem waiting to be discovered. I'm surprise there's so little advertisement on this hotel.

Room Tip: No tips needed, each one is great!
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
2 Thank th007
TanYaa_Hotel, General Manager at Tan'yaa Hotel by Ri-Yaz, responded to this review, October 14, 2015
Greetings from Tan'Yaa Hotel Cyberjaya!

Many thanks for choosing Tan'Yaa Hotel by Ri-Yaz as your preferred hotel during all your visits to Cyberjaya. We are delighted to have you stay with us and glad to know that you were happy with the hotel facilities and services.

Tan'Yaa Hotel genuinely thank you for your involvement in supporting us to grow from strength to strength. We humbly request you to stay with us as our esteemed guest on your next trip to Cyberjaya.

I sincerely hope that you allow us to re-instill your trust in Tan'Yaa. I look forward to welcome you back at Tan'Yaa Hotel Cyberjaya.

Kind Regards,
Munish Goindarasay
Munish@tanyaa-cyberjaya.com

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (14)
  • Arabic first
  • Indonesian first
  • Thai first
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 11, 2014 via mobile

Very Good ! for me as below;
1.Hotel Cleanning (Feb,2014,1 Night)
2.Breakfast is more menu 07:00-11:00 am.
3.Staff service mind (Help & Guide )
4.Wifi available connect stable
5.Security as come Alone (keycard open lift & room,CCTV)
6.Near Company working & restrorant more
7.Travel trip by KLlapid & Taksi
(Malaysia frist time arrival)

Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
1 Thank bluactc
Singapore
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 8, 2014

I must say nice, clean hotel with big rooms and very helpful hotel staff. The location was great for me as I went for a business trip at Cyberjaya...

But I cannot give more than 2 out of 5 bcoz...

Disappointments:
1. I could not make calls from hotel room neither the front desk could connect me a local number to my room. Facility is possibly not yet in place as of Feb 2014
2. The wi-fi was very slow not enough for my work
3. The Mini-bar was empty. I suggest hotel could have filled the same with payable stuffs mainly when there is no shop or restaurant nearby
4. I could buy my beer downstairs at the cafe but no beer opener in the room provided

Plus a few basics of a good hotel was missing like just 1 bottled water was provided (generally you can expect 2 in most standard hotels), only 1 tissue roll in the toilet (you don't know what to do if it gets exhausted - no extra roll), no hand soap at the washroom basin...

This hotel overall can do very good if they make it bit more professional.

I must stay the hotel staff are extremely polite and helpful. Thanks to them.

Room Tip: Opt for high rise floors......
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
    • 4 of 5 bubbles

Travelers are raving about these Cyberjaya hotels

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 16, 2013

I was in Cyberjaya in July 2013 for a business meeting. I booked Primera as it is the newest and affordable hotel in Cyberjaya. I love it! The room is spacious and clean. It has a nice interior design. The staff at the cafe was polite and friendly during my breakfast. Totally worth the money.

Room Tip: Ask for a room in higher floor and with cyberjaya view. Other wise you'll get a room overlooking...
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
Mainz, Germany
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 4, 2013

I lived there for 3 month during I worked in Cyberjaya. I really felt like at home. The Manager is one of the nicest people I have ever met in my live and was very helpful with every problem or question I had. The whole staff is very nice.
The rooms are very big, nice style of furniture and very clean.

I recommend this hotel very much if you are working in cyberjaya.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 14, 2013

Primera Suite is a one accomodation in cyberjaya. very clean, very well-maintained and decorated tastefully. room so great , with nice furniture. i stayed there on friday 3 october for a two nights. The studio room is big and clean.The staff and receptionist are very helpful .if you have any problem just call. I have a problem with safety box and they change to the new room.so great!!
The breakfst also nice in buffet styles. but the breakfast crew so lazy for smile to the guest.

Overall ..Our stay in this hotel is excellent. I would recommend this hotel to anyone that will come here in Cyberjaya..

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Malaysia
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 4, 2013

The studio room is big & furnished with oven, cookers etc. The bathroom is big with strong shower. I stayed there in August 24 for a night. Breakfast is simple, buffet styles.
It is about 45 minutes drive from Kuala Lumpur city centre and about 10 minutes drive to Putrajaya, Malaysia administrative capital. The location is quite quiet especially at night.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank BuckupAgodacom
Also consider these accommodations in or near Cyberjaya
Citadines DPulze Cyberjaya
Pullman Putrajaya Lakeside
Putrajaya Shangri-La
Putrajaya Shangri-La
#1 of 9 in Putrajaya

Been to Tan'yaa Hotel by Ri-Yaz? Share your experiences!