Room space is generous even for the smallest room. I stayed in the soho suite and find the room too large for me to use!! There's a room (within the room), which generally is the space you get in a hotel at KL, and the pantry which includes the working desk that is comfortable.
The bathroom is large enough, but design a little inconvenient. The shower shoots at your face vertically, and I had to tie the shower head such that the water now falls down with the right amount trajectory. The shower screen is half covered, thus the floor will be wet nevertheless.
The internet is super fast, I can access any site without lag; video streaming, remote desktop and so on.
In terms of staying, the room is nice and comfortable, no complains, fully satisfied.
Now, on some interesting points. Take note these are served as FYI, and they are not necessarily complaints, just FYI:
1) The room has no "do not disturb" or "make up the room" tag, so even if you prefer not to be disturbed for short stay, they will clean your room daily.
2) One thing that surprise me is the access card. The card is required in the room for electricity and to roam around the hotel. No matter how many persons per room however, you are given just one card. I requested another one as my parents followed me along and the receptionist responded as if this was a weird and rare request.
3) The gym is well equipped and mostly unutilized. The café is there to only serve the morning buffet and close down by the time I'm back from work at evening.
4) The hallway outside the room to the elevators are open air, not air-conditioned, and this I believe help in reducing utility cost to the hotel, but I can imagine the stuffiness if walking around within the hallway in the afternoon.
5) There are ample parking spaces, including shaded underground parking lots which I didn't realize until the last day of my stay. And there's a hotel pickup, which if not mistaken is free (Please reconfirm with the hotel).
This hotel is gem waiting to be discovered. I'm surprise there's so little advertisement on this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located amidst the busy business haven of Cyberjaya, there's no other destination that's quite like Tan'Yaa Hotel Cyberjaya. Tan'Yaa Hotel Cyberjaya is the first building in the region that provides a combination of comfortable spacious business stay and MSC compliant Smart Home Office. In, addition, every convenience and amenity from broadband and gymnasium to 24-hour service ensure your visit stays sweetly smooth and well facilitated. Tan'Yaa Hotel Cyberjaya is managed and operated by Ri-Yaz Hotels & Resorts Inc. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity and Agoda so you can book your Tan'yaa Hotel by Ri-Yaz reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.