I stayed here for just over a week in October 2012 whilst doing some work at a nearby company. The resort itself is nothing less than a tropical paradise. The staff are most attentive and impeccably well mannered; guests are greeted at the door with a bow. The service is simply excellent throughout. Some of the staff only have basic English.
The room prices are very reasonable. There is a bar, also very reasonable, well stocked and with a good cocktail menu. Food is available in the bar, same menu as in the main restaurant. Breakfast is very varied and plentiful, and the coffee (important for me) is delicious. Lunch and dinner are a little more ordinary, but there is an excellent Italian bistro if you want more classy, European style cuisine. There are some other places to eat a short walk from the resort.
The wireless network was free, plenty fast enough and worked well with no problems. An English language newspaper appeared on my door each morning.
My room was enormous - 17 good paces from one end to the other (yes I paced it out). There was a huge four poster bed with curtains, a desk, table, minibar, dining table for two, sofa bed and coffee table. It had a French window opening onto a small verandah with a table and two chairs. One feature which I liked was a remote control panel next to the bed for the lights. I did not feel overlooked by any of the other rooms. The air conditioning unit was a little noisy, and I slept with earplugs in. The family in the next suite had somewhat boisterous kids - another reason for earplugs!
To get to central KL I took a taxi to the station and then a train, then another train to get to the Petronas Twin Towers, or another taxi to get to the Petaling St market in Chinatown.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Escape comes closer to home with a unique 5-star boutique tropical paradise located only 35 minutes from the centre of Kuala Lumpur, in the heart of Cyberjaya. Cyberview Resort & Spa promises a true Malaysian feel within its spacious grounds covered with lush greenery and fountains, ponds and waterfalls. The resort features 74 cozy rooms refurbished with four-poster beds and teak furniture of which 68 are chalets, two are two-bedroom suites and two are two-bedroom bungalows. We have new 38 Superior Chalets with contemporary concept to make the guests feel at home. There is also an exclusive honeymoon suite and a presidential suite, both with garden view Jacuzzi tubs. Besides the usual in-room amenities, 32" LCD screens which come with a DVD Player with cable television, in-room safe, private balcony, desk and living area as well as international direct-dial facilities, the resort also offers complimentary through out the resort. Being away from the city does not mean being deprived of culinary experiences. In fact, the restaurants offer a wide variety of choices. Breakfast, lunch and dinner can be enjoyed at the Verandah Restaurant. Italian Fusion cuisine is served at the Bistro Cascata, situated near the pool next to the cascading waterfall while Xing Zhu Chinese Restaurant offers authentic Chinese cuisine. For more relaxation there is the Karma Bar & Lounge, the resort’s hot night spot, represents a chic, modern and chill out lounge that is complemented by the serene natural surroundings. The very private "Oasis" Karaoke Lounge is ideal for a group who wants to sing their hearts out! For all those urbanites looking to get away from it all, the Sembunyi Spa offers the perfect reprieve. A 10,000 square-foot area is dedicated to a unique ASEAN theme spa offering Jamu therapy such as aromatic massages, herbal body and facial treatments. Separate male and female rooms are available for steam, sauna, hot Jacuzzi and ice-cold dips as well as a lap pool. Cyberview Resort & Spa is the ideal place for a family getaway, a romantic liaison and even corporate retreat. The Cindai Ballroom can seat 400 dinner guests and overlooks the gardens and swimming pool while the Keris Executive Boardroom is fitted with audiovisual systems for video conferencing and multimedia communications systems. If you are looking at a bigger capacity, Putrajaya International Convention Centre (PICC), which is located in the heart of Putrajaya, is just 15 minutes drive from the resort. The Perdana Hall can accommodate up to 2000 pax at one time. Recreation activities are the outdoor lawn, tennis court, basketball court (half court), mountain bikes and even fishing by the lake. There are also shuttle services to Putrajaya ERL Station - connecting guest to KL Sentral (downtown city center) and a shuttle stop to Alamanda Putrajaya shopping mall. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Agoda, Hotwire, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Cyberview Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cyberview Lodge Resort And Spa
- Cyberview Hotel Cyberjaya
- Cyberview Hotel Putrajaya