“Best place to stay in Cyber jaya”

Cyberview Resort & Spa
Ranked #1 of 5 Hotels in Cyberjaya
Reviewed June 14, 2011

Cyberview Resort is one of the hottest corporate addresses in Cyber jaya with an exclusive resort like setting, all modern conveniences of a brand new cyber city, top rated infrastructure and community facilities, conveniently located between KLIA and KL city as well as adjacent to the Government Administrative Capital of Putrajaya.

Cyberview Gardens Villas & Office Complex is located just opposite of Cyberview Lodge Resort & Spa. It has a swimming pool with children's playground located next to the open-air lobby. For the internet savvy guest, wireless broadband is available to portions of the complex. There is also a coin operated laundry facility on site.

It also have Honeymoon suits within a modest breadth of space, the suite features dining area where candlelit dinner can be arranged. Uncluttered arrangement across the suite leads to the living and entertainment area, the luxurious four-poster bed, the private balcony and the jacuzzi tub. Wake up to an idyllic morning and have breakfast in bed. Soak in a floral bath that sets against the backdrop of the resort's manicured gardens and pool. Exquisitely beautiful, the Mawar is a blend of opulence and discretion!

• Stayed: December 2010, traveled on business

Reviewed May 21, 2011

Stayed here last week the hotel itself is beautiful very large room with very comfortable 4 poster bed . it has a computer with internet, plenty of cupboard space and a veranda. Large bathroom with bath walk in shower. had a bit of a problem with the hot water we arrived in the afternoon room was ready which is always good took a shower but it was cold it wasn't a drama as it was hot so felt refreshed, anyway rang reception to check what was happening, had a phonecall back to ask if we had problem with T.v no hot water someone else rang different question, anyway someone did come and you have problem with safe.... no in the meantime we noticed you had to switch on the main switch outside the bathroom door for hot water. so did that with guy standing there ran the tap still no hot water you wait 10 minutes to heat up had to run the tap for a good 10 minutes untill the hotwater came in..... next shower was scalding.
The problem we found as in other reviews is that the staff don't understand you and are not so friendly. the front desk didn't have clue about getting around only take a taxi. asked if there was a train or bus no. It was out of the way with nothing around it, which we knew, we wanted it for a couple of days to relax. other than the hotel there is nowhere to eat out. The hotel was empty we had the pool to ourselfs both days. the little Italian was great to eat very nice and not to expensive. nice touch we had chocolates left at night time the last night a little bear was left aswell which was sweet.
If you don't mind having nothing to do it's great for a few days, wouldn't stay a week. it's about 75 MYR to Klia airport in the metered taxis.
Tha spa part was a bit strange my husband and I thought we'd go down have a look and have a spa sauna etc looked great, we were going to get changed and were told mens and ladys spa were seperate we thought she ment the changing rooms but no we had to have a spa and sauna by ourselfs, no one else was in there so we didn't bother which was a shame.

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 6, 2011

I arrived here for the second time, staying one week for business. First morning I ordered room service from and English menu, the person answering the phone to take my order could not speak english and told me I should order the american breakfast - as this is what he could understand. Next evening ordered Pizza from room service, it was appalling and they forgot my glass of wine. Day 3 came back to room at 5 pm and breakfast and previous nights dinner room service left overs are sitting outside on the verandah! Every question or request is responded to with indifference or rudeness. The exception is the staff inthe Karma bar who make nice cocktails and attempt a level of customer service that would be considered standard in most parts of the world. THe resort has no undercover or cement paths to move between and is quite dangerous when attempting to walk from Vila to reception as the ground is uneven, espeically at night when lighting is limited. I am staying here as close to were I am working this week, however there is absolutely nothing to do here at night and the TV has limited english channels and no option to purchase movies. The additional transit cost to stay in KL would be well worth it. Food is ok if you stick to Asian dishes. Room is good and kept clean. Overall I would never stay here again and would not recommend it to anyone that wanted to impress guests/conferences.

• Stayed: April 2011, traveled on business
2  Thank taf14
Reviewed February 23, 2011

We stayed here for one night, arriving 10am on 26th December - we had to wait a couple of hours for our room but that was ok considering we were early for check in anyway, we were greeted and given welcome green tea and cold flannels. It was a nice touch. Taken to the room on a golf cart! Room was nice, big and clean - bed was huge! Food was expensive and not that great, we tried two different restaurants and both were nothing special. It was a nice place to recharge our batteries before flying to Cambodia - its close to the airports (much better than trekking right into KL!!) Pool was lovely but there was a wedding on and it was really busy, we didn't go in because it was a bit too crazy!! There is room service, the grounds are nice, the staff are ok but a little snooty, did the job, and overall we enjoyed our stay!

• Stayed: December 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 21, 2011

Stayed here for a night. Nice little hotel with nothing much to do. Relaxing place for adults and older citizens. The place itself was very clean and full of greens.. nice! The pool looked okay but I didn't get the chance to try.

Breakfast was good but not great. Lots of variety from chinese to indian, malay and western food.

Service and staff are 3 stars

Oh... and it also has the most comfortable bed in the world.

Overall it's a nice place to stay and it's far away from the hustling bustling city.
* 4 Stars

• Stayed: February 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank TravellerCham
Reviewed October 23, 2010

I was in Cyberview for a short 3d2n trip. Had taken the free shuttle services around which was a bonus. Nice environment with quiet surroundings. Excellent service given throughout the stay. Buffet Breakfast was really good but ala carte was kind of salty. Pleasant surprises like chocolates & plush bear was given after the room service done up my room. This is the only resort after Banyan tree which really surprised me in such way as I'm quite frequent traveller. Overall experience is wonderful & will strongly recommend to all.

• Stayed: October 2010
Reviewed September 28, 2010

We stayed for 1 night in Cyberview Lodge, as a large extended family,
en-route from Melaka to KL. Generally we were pleased with our stay. I only mentioned the faults below because I find the rates to be similar to 5 star hotels in KL area, therefore my expectations were quite high so in some ways I was disappointed.

Rooms
Rooms were very well-appointed, and very large. If you wanted to find fault, I suppose you could say the rooms were not exactly spotless. My crawling baby almost picked up a dead bug and put it in his mouth. As we took so many rooms, I can also attest to the fact
that the room furnishings are not standard. Some rooms had full sized fridge while others had mini bars. Some had nice writing desks, but others just simple tables.

The room description on the website can be a little difficult to understand, so I hope this review will help. We stayed in the lowest category rooms the Deluxe Chalets, and Executive Deluxe Chalets. These chalets are housed in chalet-style 2-storey buildings. Each building had 8 chalet rooms. In this sense its perfect for large families, as you can all
stay in one building, upon request. The only differences between the Deluxe and Executive Deluxe are: - Deluxe Chalets came in King and double queen configuration whereas the Executive Deluxe only came in King - Executive Deluxe are usually corner rooms and come with a bathtub The option of double queen rooms was perfect for our group as we had families with 3 or 4 children each. Both the Deluxe and Executive Deluxe Chalets also had a sofa that can be opened up as a sofa bed. You can open it up yourself, but if you ask the housekeeping to open up for you, there will be a charge, as they set
the sofabed up with bedding and pillows. During our stay, the management was nice enough to waive this charge for our group (although there was some dispute on this by one rude staff member, which I have separately feedbacked to the resort by email but they have yet to reply).

Online reservation system
We wanted to book all 7 rooms through their website, but the system was very
problematic and only allowed us to book a limited number of rooms at the
promotion price. When I called the resort to ask, they informed me that
there is a limited number of rooms for the promo price and I should try my
luck on the website. They refused to help me with manual booking. When asked
if they could offer us a good rate as we were coming as a large group, the
reservations desk did not make any attempt to work out an offer for me. This
was disappointing. I then proceeded to make my reservations online, and
managed to get 5 rooms at the promo price (through 3 separate bookings) and
2 rooms at rack rate. Unfortunately, because the system was so unreliable,
the bill presented to me when we checked out had many errors, and I had to
show them my booking confirmation to prove the rates that I managed to
secure.

Facilities
As others have mentioned before, one of the best things of the resort is its landscaped grounds and free-form pools. Its great for families with small children... the pools will keep them occupied for a long time. Its the main reason why I would come back to Cyberview, if I wanted a quiet, restful alternative from KL. In fact I will be going back this weekend as I have a wedding in the area, and I hope to find that the little glitches have improved, and the good bits are still there.

Oh one last bit, breakfast was a very good spread!

• Stayed: October 2009, traveled with family
5  Thank ummumar
Also consider these accommodations in or near Cyberjaya
Citadines DPulze Cyberjaya
#1 of 9 in Putrajaya
Putrajaya Shangri-La
Putrajaya Shangri-La
#4 of 9 in Putrajaya

Been to Cyberview Resort & Spa? Share your experiences!