“One of the most Beautiful view and service.”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Excellent - based on 2 reviews

Reviews from our community

Stephaine...
“One of the most Beautiful view and service.”
Reviewed November 14, 2016 for a stay in November 2016

I had visited their apartment and stayed for one night. It was one of my best place for relaxation and peace. I strongly recommend all my friends and family to visit and stay here.

Date of stay: November 2016
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
With millions of reviews and protected online payments, Tripadvisor helps travelers book your home with confidence.
Set up your free listing
$USD
United States
* TripAdvisor LLC is not a booking agent and does not charge any service fees to users of our site...
TripAdvisor LLC is not responsible for content on external web sites. Taxes, fees not included for deals content.