“Good food, great experience”

Miyagi Restaurant, Bangi, Malaysia
Ranked #1 of 22 Restaurants in Bangi
Cuisines: Japanese, Sushi, Asian
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Kajang
“Good food, great experience”
Reviewed October 23, 2013

I am not a Japanese food lover, but since my friend insisted that I should try it, so we went to Miyagi Restaurant. We came here for dinner. I refused to order sushi, so it took me quite some time to choose from the menu. At the end, I ordered soft shell crab dinner set. For a first timer, I did enjoy it (but not so on the miso and udon, but that is just my personal taste). I like the ambience as it depicts Japanese style with the waitresses wearing kimono. The portion was big and very satisfying. However I couldn't finish it as there were too many things to eat! The service was quick as we didn't have to wait for long. The price is a bit on the high end (my personal opinion as I don't know about the pricing for a Japanese meal). Overall, a great experience for me... maybe I will try other menu like teppanyaki

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank Hasreena

Miri, Sarawak
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best Japanese Restaurant I've ever set my foot on!”
Reviewed October 20, 2013

Being an avid fan for Japanese food and sushi, Miyagi has never disappoint! In fact I came here often whenever I feel the sudden urge to eat Japanese food and it's easily one of the best place that serves authentic Japanese and the freshest sushi, far more superior than Sushi Zanmai and other commercial sushi places.

Although the price might be tad expensive, but it's worth it. The restaurant is owned by a Japanese couple and I've spotted several Japanese students dining here as well. Definitely one of my fave.

• Visited September 2013