“Incredible adventure, priceless experience”
Review of WHOA Adventures

WHOA Adventures
Ranked #9 of 34 Tours in Selangor
More attraction details
Owner description: A web-based responsible adventure travel advisory focused on sharing the best outdoor adventures in Peninsular Malaysia and Borneo has to offer. From customized food tours (gourmet to street) in Kuala Lumpur, Petaling Jaya, and surrounding areas, whitewater rafting in deep jungles of the northern peninsular states to trekking into the Sabah-Sarawak interiors, we're able to arrange it. Surviving since 2005.
Reviewed December 14, 2012

WHOA Adventures offers a number of different adventure tours and activities throughout Malaysia, including the famous via Ferrata on Mount Kinabalu, which certainly is a highlight. I have interacted with Josen numerous times and I do know with confidence that he's passionate about what he does, and takes great care to exceed the expectations of anyone who books a tour. WHOA Adventures is a fantastic company and will reward you with priceless adventures. I would highly recommend them.

1  Thank markthefalla
WHOA_Adventures, General Manager at WHOA Adventures, responded to this reviewResponded December 17, 2012

Thanks Mark for your kind words

There are newer reviews for WHOA Adventures

Reviewed July 9, 2012

I was a bit skeptical when I first booked Whoa! Adventures. I found out about it in a random blog that I came across on the internet. When I researched it, it didn't seem as big or popular as some of the larger companies who organised Mt Kinabalu and via ferrata hikes.
Having said that, I'm SO glad we went with Josen from Whoa! Adventures as he met and exceeded my expectations.
First of all, he was very prompt in replying to all my emails - usually replied within 1-2 days, and answered all my questions. There were no issues at all with communication. He gave us all the information that was required; and was happy to provide more if asked.
Second of all, he is VERY competitive in his costs. We saved a lot of money through organising our Mount Kinabalu hike and via ferrata through Josen; even more so than going through Mountain Torq directly. In addition to the 2D1N Low's Peaks Circuit that we arranged through Josen, he was also able to organise private transport to and from Mount Kinabalu at a very good rate (obviously not as cheap as taking the public bus, but MUCH cheaper than taking your own taxi). We were a bit worried about organising our own permits, insurance, mountain guide, etc. as our package was the "basic package" but we were able to purchase it very simply and smoothly without any issues - plus, our driver bascially did all the work for us!
Third of all, I've emailed him a few questions since coming back from my trip and he still replied promptly to my email.
Overall, I'm a VERY satisfied customer and would most certainly recommend Whoa! Adventures based on my experience - great service, VERY competitive prices and very efficient. Thanks Josen for making all the preparations for the trip so smooth!

2  Thank Loraine_Australia
WHOA_Adventures, Owner at WHOA Adventures, responded to this reviewResponded December 17, 2012

Hi Loraine, its been awhile. We read your review again. We didn't know we responded that fast. Sometimes we take longer than 2 days!

Reviewed November 28, 2011

Me and my two best mates were recently trying to book a customized adventure holiday in Sabah, but with no luck as time was short. Then we found WHOA Adventures on the internet. They helped us book a customized holiday for three, in a really short time and we found their services efficient and their prices were the lowest we could find online. We rafted on Padas river at the beginning of our trip and towards the end of our holiday we took on climbing Mt Kinabalu via Ferrata. All the arrangements from transportation to lodging etc were timely and everything went without a hitch. We were also very fortunate on the day of our climb as we had perfect weather. We have since recommended WHOA to our friends and the feedback has been good.

Reviewed November 23, 2011

It was awesome to go raftin, skytrex and riding ATV even though I am a girl. It was really safe
but served as a stimulus for ordinary life haha
exciting, fun and making us laugh so hard.
I am really happy to join their plans and appreciate for everything that they worked for us.

Reviewed November 22, 2011

Hi guys
i'm writing this review since i had finest and most fun trip in my life in Malaysia through this tour company 'WHOA Adventures'. I did the things called sky walk, rafting, and ATV rides. Personally, rafting was the best, but other things were also extremely fun. Jo, the guy who's running this company has been doing this business for 6 years, so you shouldn't worry about safety or other worries :) Also, Jo is really nice guy, one of the nicest person i've met in my life. He knows a lot about Malaysia since it's his hometown and he even took me and my friend around the town with his car with no charges. He can speak English very well since he had studied abroad in many English-speaking countries so you don't have to worry about communication problems. I really want to appreciate to Jo again since I can't think of my Malaysia trip without him. If you didn't meet Jo in Malaysia, don't tell people that you went to there haha. Do you want to get extreme excitement and feel alive with secured safety? I guarantee you, you've found the right company.

Thank screen?745