Our 3 days stay at the hotel marked our 2nd year reunion with our friends from Canada and Johore Baru. It was their first visit to our beautiful Land Of The Hornbill,which we checked in the moment all arrived on 9th Oct 09. We were so proud they agreed on this venue for our reunion. Needless to say, we as the host looked forward to show off our homeland to our friends.
How dissapointed we were when we checked into the hotel to discover the poor condition of the rooms, which were not clean, worst of all when we decided on a swim at the pool. The water in the pool is dirty and we feel sticky within minutes in the water and the floor in the pool is slippery due to the fungue on the bottom of the pool. It took us seconds to get out of the pool. We made a complaint to the pool attendants, all they did was keeping mum about it. Hope the hotel operators understand that guest can file a complaint to the health ministry about the poor water conditon in the swimming pool.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Fronting Damai Beach at the foot of Mount Santubong in Kuching, Malaysia, Damai Puri Resort & Spa spans 207 elegant guestrooms, and boasts a Spa Village, 600-capacity ballroom, exhaustive recreation facilities, and 2 restaurants and 3 bars. It also hosts numerous activities for kids, couples, leisure travelers, and big groups. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Cancelon, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Ctrip TA, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets and Agoda so you can book your Damai Puri Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Damai Puri Hotel Kuching
- Damai Puri Resort And Spa
- Damai Puri Resort & Spa Kuching, Sarawak