The hotel has only been open since 2008 but it looks like no maintenance has been done since then - everywhere looks a little tired and just a lttle bit of work would make it as beautiful as I am sure it was when it first opened.
The staff are really friendly and helpful but, if you are eating in the hotel, expect to pay highly inflated prices - much better to walk out and find other places to eat.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Fronting Damai Beach at the foot of Mount Santubong in Kuching, Malaysia, Damai Puri Resort & Spa spans 207 elegant guestrooms, and boasts a Spa Village, 600-capacity ballroom, exhaustive recreation facilities, and 2 restaurants and 3 bars. It also hosts numerous activities for kids, couples, leisure travelers, and big groups. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your Damai Puri Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Damai Puri Hotel Kuching
- Damai Puri Resort And Spa
- Damai Puri Resort & Spa Kuching, Sarawak