We've stayed here because of Sarawak Music Festival. The package prices include breakfasts, dinners and transfers to festival venue. And it was fantastic arranged !
The village house was beautiful, the bedroom was spacious, we got to walk to the village nearby and best of all, the warm welcome from the host and staff. Marina being an experienced traveller herself knows what travellers need and want. She is really a good host, we had amazing gatherings and laughters during our last night with other travellers.
The package price was not that cheap (of course because we've chose to stay in Rajah Room) but what we've experienced was magical. Definitely a good value.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hidden down a dusty track, just 100metres from the beach in the friendly village of Santubong, The Village House offers the tranquility and service that most travelers crave. The traditional Malay-style stilted rooms and the many chill out areas are decorated using local materials and Sarawakian handicrafts, and this together with the warm and friendly staff ensures that you too feel the welcoming hospitality for which Sarawak is famous. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, Agoda, Priceline and TripOnline SA so you can book your The Village House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Village House Hotel Kuching
- The Village House Kuching, Sarawak