The resort was the highlight of our trip.. And so glad we did it. After reading the reviews on trip advisor we decided to stick to the tree houses which turned out to be a great decision. I would recommend this to any nature lover.
We took one of the walks... But the guide was hardly talkative.. And was more like jut showing us the way... Which was disappointing. The cafe was just ok.. And language was also a bit of an issue. But the jungle pool and the two small beaches made up for it all.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Permai Rainforest Resort is an eco-resort set in pristine Borneo rainforest located by the beach at the foot of mystical Mount Santubong, Sarawak. Carefully designed to minimize impact on the natural environment, it offers a unique rainforest experience and a variety of activities from dolphin watching to high ropes courses and guided kayaking tours. Just 40 minutes from the Kuching, its an ideal way to experience Borneo. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Priceline, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Permai Rainforest Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Permai Rainforest Hotel Kuching
- Permai Rainforest Resort Kuching, Sarawak