Nestled in the rainforest is this perfectly eco-friendly resort.
We stayed in one of the tree houses, which are wonderful equipped and all have a balcony facing the ocean.
Unknown birds wake you up in the morning, monkey are visiting in the late afternoon.
Wonderful jungle walks, two deserted little beaches, a nice open air restaurant and a natural pool -feed from a mountain stream - making this a really unique place away from it all.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Permai Rainforest Resort is an eco-resort set in pristine Borneo rainforest located by the beach at the foot of mystical Mount Santubong, Sarawak. Carefully designed to minimize impact on the natural environment, it offers a unique rainforest experience and a variety of activities from dolphin watching to high ropes courses and guided kayaking tours. Just 40 minutes from the Kuching, its an ideal way to experience Borneo. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Cancelon, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, Agoda, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Permai Rainforest Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Permai Rainforest Hotel Kuching
- Permai Rainforest Resort Kuching, Sarawak