Stayed in treehouse No 7 and this like all the treehouses is shaded.the red blue trail is worth doong but start fromthe highropes area as the descent to here is quite steep and you will need the ropes they provide. Allow 2 hours for the walk you will need training shoes. The resort gets busywith locals visiting forthe day at weekends so the natural pool gets busy. The second beach is quite you will need to take your own beach towels and the beach has no mod cons you sit on a rock or lie on the sand.there is shade providef by the trees. Recommend this place to everyone.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Permai Rainforest Resort is an eco-resort set in pristine Borneo rainforest located by the beach at the foot of mystical Mount Santubong, Sarawak. Carefully designed to minimize impact on the natural environment, it offers a unique rainforest experience and a variety of activities from dolphin watching to high ropes courses and guided kayaking tours. Just 40 minutes from the Kuching, its an ideal way to experience Borneo. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotwire, Priceline, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your Permai Rainforest Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Permai Rainforest Hotel Kuching
- Permai Rainforest Resort Kuching, Sarawak