This place is a real gem. Clean, homely and extremely friendly. I'm sure it is not the cheapest hostel in kuching, and it shouldn't be, it is of a very high standard. It's still not expensive though, especially for a dorm room. There are quite a few rules here but it really seems to work to keep the place soooo nice. Great common areas for hanging out, great location for sightseeing, tour desk at the bottom if you need it, excellent happy helpful staff and finally an excellent rooftop bar with pool table. Great place to meet with other travellers if you want some company, or read a book and look at the view if you feel quiet. We stayed in a few places in kuching, wish we found this one first. Highly recommended.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Singgahsana Lodge is a concept guesthouse by travelers for travelers. Guests wake up each day knowing that they are in exotic Sarawak, Malaysian Borneo in rooms tastefully fitted out with local arts and crafts collected from the 30 or more ethnic tribes of Sarawak. Travel information abounds and the generous common areas are most conducive to sharing travel tales and information with others. Singgahsana has become the haven for travelers to Kuching and is highly recommended in all guide books. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Booking.com, HostelWorld, Priceline, Hotwire and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Singgahsana Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Singgahsana Hotel Kuching
- Singgahsana Lodge Kuching, Sarawak