I have stayed in Somerset for 2 nights when I was in Kuching for my Business trip. The Hotel is in a very good location , in the heart of the city, walking distance from The riverbank of Sungai Sarawak, walking distance from shopping centre. The room was spacious, room service was excellent. In front of the Hotel, alot of pubs are located where we spend nights playing snooker and chilling with beers with beautiful ladies hanging around there. I would recommend this hotel as its cost effective and its prime location near to the pub area where night life is excellent and very lively.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ariva Gateway Kuching is nestled in the heart of Sarawak's Golden Triangle. It is a well appointed twin tower complex integrating modern offices and serviced residences from hotel rooms to well equipped apartments within the Central Business District. It is centrally located within a myriad of major shops, international restaurants and entertainment center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Fastbooking, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Ariva Gateway Kuching reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ariva Gateway Kuching Hotel Kuching
- Somerset Gateway Kuching
- Somerset Gateway Hotel Kuching
- Ariva Gateway Kuching Sarawak