Stayed 7 nights in the 2 BDRM Premier Apt on the 8th floor with wife and 2 young kids. Very large spacious apts a little old & worn but that didn't worry us one bit. The staff were brilliant, very helpful, smiling and genuinely nice. The rooftop pool is great to cool down, its shallow approx 1m deep but ideal. Awesome views of the city from the pool area. 5mins walk to the waterfront, 2mins to Top spot. No complaints at all.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ariva Gateway Kuching is nestled in the heart of Sarawak's Golden Triangle. It is a well appointed twin tower complex integrating modern offices and serviced residences from hotel rooms to well equipped apartments within the Central Business District. It is centrally located within a myriad of major shops, international restaurants and entertainment centre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Agoda, Fastbooking, Asiatravel.com Holdings, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Ariva Gateway Kuching reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ariva Gateway Kuching Hotel Kuching
- Somerset Gateway Kuching
- Somerset Gateway Hotel Kuching
- Ariva Gateway Kuching Sarawak