We had 3 x 2 bedroom apartments, they where very spacious and clean, the roof top pool was great to cool down and also for the view.
Great to get the tours done from and was only a short walk to chinatown or fast food places and shopping centres, was very close to topspot seafood.
I recommend and would go back hear as nothing to complain about, but remember that reception is on the 4th floor.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ariva Gateway Kuching is nestled in the heart of Sarawak's Golden Triangle. It is a well appointed twin tower complex integrating modern offices and serviced residences from hotel rooms to well equipped apartments within the Central Business District. It is centrally located within a myriad of major shops, international restaurants and entertainment centre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Hotwire, Fastbooking, Travelocity, Cancelon, Orbitz, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your Ariva Gateway Kuching reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ariva Gateway Kuching Hotel Kuching
- Somerset Gateway Kuching
- Somerset Gateway Hotel Kuching
- Ariva Gateway Kuching Sarawak