Stayed here during business trip. Room was ok. However they messed up the room as at first they said they did not have twin sharing but at the end they gave me one. Nicely located in town center with lots of amenities. 7 eleven and a lot of eateries are nearby. There is also one shopping mall but still not fully occupied yet. Friendly staff.
However I've been told that ariva area is hot spot for criminals- bullies and pickpockets at night. So be careful when you are getting in or out of the hotel at night
Nice experience overall
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ariva Gateway Kuching is nestled in the heart of Sarawak's Golden Triangle. It is a well appointed twin tower complex integrating modern offices and serviced residences from hotel rooms to well equipped apartments within the Central Business District. It is centrally located within a myriad of major shops, international restaurants and entertainment centre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Fastbooking, Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire and HotelQuickly so you can book your Ariva Gateway Kuching reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ariva Gateway Kuching Hotel Kuching
- Somerset Gateway Kuching
- Somerset Gateway Hotel Kuching
- Ariva Gateway Kuching Sarawak