Stayed for 2 nights. Overall I had good experience with Ariva.
1.shower leaking.. maintainance guy come right away after being told about it.
2.email prior to arrival responded within a short time.
3.walking distance (connected via carpark) to topspot.. a very reasonable seafood. We went to stall no.25. Cheap and nice.
A special thank you to Marie for the great birthday suprise cake!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ariva Gateway Kuching is nestled in the heart of Sarawak's Golden Triangle. It is a well appointed twin tower complex integrating modern offices and serviced residences from hotel rooms to well equipped apartments within the Central Business District. It is centrally located within a myriad of major shops, international restaurants and entertainment centre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Asiatravel.com Holdings, TripOnline SA, Fastbooking, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Ariva Gateway Kuching reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ariva Gateway Kuching Hotel Kuching
- Somerset Gateway Kuching
- Somerset Gateway Hotel Kuching
- Ariva Gateway Kuching Sarawak