We stay for 2 night in ariva kuching, hotel location is in a gateway ocbc building. check in lobby in 4th floor, quite fast and eficient, no bell boy. must take two times lift before can go to the room, first time take lift to 4th floor pass the lobby and change lift to the room. So if have alots luggage is not too convinient. Still use old model key not a card for open the room. The room is quite old but is clean. Get balcony in the room. Breakfast is simple. Poridge, friedrice, noodle, bread, local cake, cornflake, juice and coffe/tea. Location is good near to hills shopping center and walk able to the waterfront.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ariva Gateway Kuching is nestled in the heart of Sarawak's Golden Triangle. It is a well appointed twin tower complex integrating modern offices and serviced residences from hotel rooms to well equipped apartments within the Central Business District. It is centrally located within a myriad of major shops, international restaurants and entertainment center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Expedia, Hotwire, Travelocity, Fastbooking, Orbitz, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your Ariva Gateway Kuching reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ariva Gateway Kuching Hotel Kuching
- Somerset Gateway Kuching
- Somerset Gateway Hotel Kuching
- Ariva Gateway Kuching Sarawak