Stayed here for 3 nights and wanted to stay longer. We got a great deal on Agoda which made it only a little dearer than a backpackers, but the rooms are much much larger. The rooms are a little tired but in a nice homely way. Breakfast is good and there is even a pool. Staff are also friendly. I would definitely stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ariva Gateway Kuching is nestled in the heart of Sarawak's Golden Triangle. It is a well appointed twin tower complex integrating modern offices and serviced residences from hotel rooms to well equipped apartments within the Central Business District. It is centrally located within a myriad of major shops, international restaurants and entertainment centre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Fastbooking, Booking.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Ariva Gateway Kuching reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ariva Gateway Kuching Hotel Kuching
- Somerset Gateway Kuching
- Somerset Gateway Hotel Kuching
- Ariva Gateway Kuching Sarawak