Planning to visit Kuching? Avoid this hotel at all cost! Not only did they charged me premium pricing (RM170++ per night), the whole hotel smells like paint thinner. A trip to the bathroom reminds me of Stephen King's horror novel. Bad lighting and the dingy tiles + crusty bathtub. The carpet, oh dear God. Its red, and I'm pretty sure if I have one of those UV torchlight, I can detect all sorts of weird entity on it.
NEVER AGAIN!! DAMN YOU GRAND CONTINENTAL FOR RUINING MY HOLIDAY!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located within the central business and shopping district of Kuching,this business-class hotel offers well-appointed, spacious and comfortable Borneo-styled rooms for the discerning traveller. Banquet and Conference facilities able to accommodate up to 500 persons, Gala Dinner. Resort-feel Poolside to unwind after a long day at the Office or sightseeing in Kuching. International & Ethnic Sarawak Cuisine offered at the 24-hour Coffee House and In-Room Dining. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Ctrip TA, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Hotel Grand Continental Kuching reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Continental Kuching
- Hotel Grand Continental Kuching Sarawak