This was my first visit to Kuching with my family. Location was convenient. Most of the interesting places were within walking distance. Disappointed with the swimming pool. No children's pool. The pool starts at 4 feet depth, younger children not encouraged to play there, I guess.. The pool was empty when I checked in, no one was manning the distribution of the pool towels. Another point is the TV channel offerings. Should at least consider 5 main Astro channels - Cartoon, CNN, Discovery, Movie and ESPN. At present only Movie, sports, and news. Staff was polite and helpful. We were lucky that we had friends staying there to take us around if not, not much activities to be done in the hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located within the central business and shopping district of Kuching,this business-class hotel offers well-appointed, spacious and comfortable Borneo-styled rooms for the discerning traveller. Banquet and Conference facilities able to accommodate up to 500 persons, Gala Dinner. Resort-feel Poolside to unwind after a long day at the Office or sightseeing in Kuching. International & Ethnic Sarawak Cuisine offered at the 24-hour Coffee House and In-Room Dining. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Booking.com, Ctrip TA and Hotels.com so you can book your Hotel Grand Continental Kuching reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Continental Kuching
- Hotel Grand Continental Kuching Sarawak