“Cozzy place and smoke free bistro”
3 of 5 bubbles Review of Mango Tree Bistro

Mango Tree Bistro
Ranked #412 of 567 Restaurants in Kuching
Cuisines: Asian, Malaysian
Kuching, Sarawak, Malaysia
“Cozzy place and smoke free bistro”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 6, 2013

I am satisfied with the thai food, especially the tom yam. It is a should try dish, and you wont regret it. But, the irony is, the place called Mango Tree. I was expecting their mango juice and their mango fruits taste sweet. However, I ordered the mango with sticky rice dessert, the mango served taste sour. Yet i ordered mango juice, the juice is tasteless and I cant taste any mango. It is better I ordered plain water. Mango juice is the most expensive non-alcohol beverage , but it is tasteless. Seriously..

Even though there's a lot of choices cocktails in the menu, the bar is running out of liquors. Or is it possible the bartender dont know how to make cocktails? Better hire new bartender, Mango Tree.. I was upset that I cant enjoy any cocktails and liquor. Well, at least they have Somersby, should be ok.

Oh yea, every night there will be live band, sometimes duet performance. If you are a smoker, you better dont come to mango tree bistro, because no smoking is allowed inside. Remind urself to puff outside. Not to forget, I love the tit bits serve here while waiting for food. Some kind like chips? Whatever it is, i love that chips. Note that the kitchen is close by 11p.m.

• Visited April 2013