“Yummy pastas”

Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Drinks, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Oakland, California
“Yummy pastas”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 24, 2014

21 Bistro is in Old Chinatown, really close to Beds Guesthouse, and 15 minutes from the city center. We had a pasta dish and it was delicious, we were tempted to order another serving of it!

• Visited November 2013

• Turkish first
Kuching
“Jazzy dinner”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 24, 2014

I invited my mum and my supervisors for a dinner here to celebrate my promotion.
All four of us that went agreed that the food is good. We had Blackpepper lamb cutlet, NZ Ribeye steak and Salmon Teriyaki. I had two Hoegaarden, the rest of the ladies only had green tea. The sides were green salad and mango salad (Salmon Teriyaki). Portion is just nice for us. Food came in less than 15 minutes after order was taken. Pretty impressive.
Service could have been improved but it's satisfactory overall. They helped me to charge my phone at the bar and switched on the aircond overhead so that we don't feel uneasy sitting near the standing air cooler. I've requested to have a seat not so noisy and non-smoking and it is to the back of the bistro.
They have a small group of live performers, not really singing just play some jazz music, oldies and also Malay pops.
I would like to go back again to try their lobster and Rose Wine.

• Visited May 2014
2 Thank MissyMacy
Tamworth, United Kingdom
“Lovely food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 31, 2014

Really loved our visit to this nicely decorated restaurant. Our food was delicious. I had a seafood pasta dish for main which had a fantastic sauce.

Visited November 2013
Kuching, Malaysia
“Disappointing”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 30, 2013 via mobile

In a city like Kuching with all the fabulous food on offer, including the scrumptious food courts in the Malls, you really have to be ahead of the game. Renowned for live music we decided to give it a try. There was very little choice on the menu, drinks were forgotten, service very average and for 2 of us very average food. My partner enjoyed his red snapper tho....

Visited December 2013
Kuching
“Nice bistro with good food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 12, 2013

All the food was very good; a combination of local & western cuisine. Environment was good with light music to go with dining or even relaxing over draught beer....Hoegaarden draught was my favorite.

• Visited November 2013