Getting there you have to go uphill the road with a very steep and twisting bends. So consider your options planning to get there. The resort is mainly catered for golfers with lots of golf course, and not much trekking can be done, but still the area is nice for a walk and jog. Really enjoyable. At 2300ft above sea level, the atmosphere is just refreshing in the morning. Not a golfer, I'd prob say 2-3 days is enough for all the sights and exploring. Few mountain bike are ready for rent. There's not many guest during the weekdays, barely seen them which makes the experience kind of different and more private. Food, is just ok, but bit too expensive for what they serve. Pleasant staff, friendly and polite. Sadly the only downside is that the wifi service is better off without. It doesn't make any difference.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A hidden treasure in the heart of Borneo’s highland rainforest. Cleverly tucked away in the exotic highland rainforest of Borneo standing at the height of 1,000 meters above sea level on the Sarawak-Kalimantan border. Flushed within 5,000 acres of untouched greens, surrounded by the world’s oldest and 2nd largest tropical rainforest, Borneo Highlands Resort is surely a sanctuary to escape to. Unwind, renew, and rejuvenate with a careful selection of enjoyable retreats, tailored exclusively for you to take care of your inner self while we take care of the rest. Back to Nature, Back to Basics ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Asiatravel.com Holdings, TripOnline SA and Agoda so you can book your Borneo Highlands Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Borneo Highlands Hotel Kuching
- Borneo Highlands Resort Kuching, Sarawak