first time visit to Malaysia and Kuching, stayed 4 nights. The hotel check in was quick and friendly, rooms were spacious, clean and bed very comfortable. Ask for a room facing the river its a lovely view to wake up to. The buffet breakfast and lunch were plentiful and fresh, the staff were friendly and accommodating. A morning swim in the pool also went down well, particularly in the heat. The hotel is also only a short walk to other food outlets, shops, coffee shops, bars etc.The only downside is the wifi complimentary access is in the lobby only, which is tricky to accommodate time zone differences. Overall an enjoyable stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hilton Kuching is located in the heart of the charming city of Kuching, overlooking the tranquil Sarawak River. Kuching's landmark, the hotel commands the best view of the gently winding river and other captivating sights.20 minutes drive (11 km) from Kuching International Airport, whilst the commercial centre and city attractions such as the Main Bazaar, Kuching Waterfront and the Tua Pek Kong Temple are a mere walk away.Modern shopping centers are reachable on foot, as are classic old historical sites are nearby. The hotel makes the perfect base to explore Kuching! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hilton EMEA, Hotwire, Cancelon, Priceline, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Hilton Kuching reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Kuching Hotel Kuching
- Hilton International Kuching
- Kuching Hilton International
- Hilton Kuching Sarawak