I stayed here for 3 nights whilst attending a Conference. The hotel is close to all amenities in downtown Kuching including pubs and restaurants. The staff in the hotel were very helpful and friendly. Dinner in the restaurant is either a buffet option or al le carte. The buffet is the best option with an excellent range of food including fresh fish and it is changed regularly. Breakfast is also very good with an extensive selection. One slight negative is the bar, the bar at the pool would be a much better alternative if it stayed open later.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hilton Kuching is located in the heart of the charming city of Kuching, overlooking the tranquil Sarawak River. Kuching's landmark, the hotel commands the best view of the gently winding river and other captivating sights.20 minutes drive (11 km) from Kuching International Airport, whilst the commercial centre and city attractions such as the Main Bazaar, Kuching Waterfront and the Tua Pek Kong Temple are a mere walk away.Modern shopping centers are reachable on foot, as are classic old historical sites are nearby. The hotel makes the perfect base to explore Kuching! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton EMEA, Booking.com, Travelocity, Agoda, Hotel.de, Reservation Counter, HRS and Despegar.com so you can book your Hilton Kuching reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Kuching Hotel Kuching
- Hilton International Kuching
- Kuching Hilton International
- Hilton Kuching Sarawak