Kuching is a great little city and the Hilton is a nice place to base your visit. It is right across the street from the river walk and there are a ton of great shops and restaurants nearby.
Rooms are quite nice and very clean. The restaurant is nice. The bar is fun -- especially if you go one of the nights the lounge act is in town, though beer is pricey.
Only downside of the hotel -- no wireless in the rooms. You have to go to the lobby to use wireless internet. But I would stay here again
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hilton Kuching is located in the heart of the charming city of Kuching, overlooking the tranquil Sarawak River. Kuching's landmark, the hotel commands the best view of the gently winding river and other captivating sights.20 minutes drive (11 km) from Kuching International Airport, whilst the commercial centre and city attractions such as the Main Bazaar, Kuching Waterfront and the Tua Pek Kong Temple are a mere walk away.Modern shopping centers are reachable on foot, as are classic old historical sites are nearby. The hotel makes the perfect base to explore Kuching! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton EMEA, Expedia, Ctrip TA, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Hilton Kuching reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Kuching Hotel Kuching
- Hilton International Kuching
- Kuching Hilton International
- Hilton Kuching Sarawak