nice hotel, not too many like that in Malaysia, you can compare it to Hyatt from Kota Kinabalu, spent there 2 days, rooms are nice, personnel in great too, location is also good, close to river. We had view on the river so it was really nice. Close to shops and "china town", if you want to go for a boat ride you do not have to go far.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hilton Kuching is located in the heart of the charming city of Kuching, overlooking the tranquil Sarawak River. Kuching's landmark, the hotel commands the best view of the gently winding river and other captivating sights.20 minutes drive (11 km) from Kuching International Airport, whilst the commercial centre and city attractions such as the Main Bazaar, Kuching Waterfront and the Tua Pek Kong Temple are a mere walk away.Modern shopping centers are reachable on foot, as are classic old historical sites are nearby. The hotel makes the perfect base to explore Kuching! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hilton EMEA, Booking.com, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Cancelon, Priceline, TripOnline SA, HRS and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hilton Kuching reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Kuching Hotel Kuching
- Hilton International Kuching
- Kuching Hilton International
- Hilton Kuching Sarawak