It speaks for itself that we have returned so many times.We always find all of the staff friendly and helpful. This year we stayed for the whole of March on the Executve floor and we were completely spoilt. The lounge was very pleasant and Marshall,Rachid ,Hellen and Pamela looked after us very well. Where does Marshall get his energy from ? Our room on the thirteenth floor gave us stunning views. We always had breakfast in the Waterfront . The selection for breakfast is amazing with a choice of Western or Asian food and a very good selection of fruit. If pineapple or papaya (my wife and my favourites) had run out Simon always managed to find some. The front desk staff especially Jasmine and Sabrina are always cheerful and helpful. We hope to return again in March next year.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hilton Kuching is located in the heart of the charming city of Kuching, overlooking the tranquil Sarawak River. Kuching's landmark, the hotel commands the best view of the gently winding river and other captivating sights.20 minutes drive (11 km) from Kuching International Airport, whilst the commercial centre and city attractions such as the Main Bazaar, Kuching Waterfront and the Tua Pek Kong Temple are a mere walk away.Modern shopping centers are reachable on foot, as are classic old historical sites are nearby. The hotel makes the perfect base to explore Kuching! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton EMEA, Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Hotwire, Ctrip TA, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Hilton Kuching reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Kuching Hotel Kuching
- Hilton International Kuching
- Kuching Hilton International
- Hilton Kuching Sarawak