Requested for non smoking room (Mare Fareday was the GSO at FO). Instead got a room on 9th floor. Did not realise how bad it was till evening when my head went wuzzy. It did not bade well.
however being able to catch snippets of sunrise and sunset from the window was a poor compensation. Comparing room sizing and facilities, Hilton KL Sentral beats this hands down. Bandung property is similar. Walking distance to waterfront and a good ten minute walk from plaza merdeka - route was filled with small souvenir shops. walking distance to the shopping mall attached to the Pullman, opposite to tune hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hilton Kuching is located in the heart of the charming city of Kuching, overlooking the tranquil Sarawak River. Kuching's landmark, the hotel commands the best view of the gently winding river and other captivating sights.20 minutes drive (11 km) from Kuching International Airport, whilst the commercial centre and city attractions such as the Main Bazaar, Kuching Waterfront and the Tua Pek Kong Temple are a mere walk away.Modern shopping centers are reachable on foot, as are classic old historical sites are nearby. The hotel makes the perfect base to explore Kuching! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton EMEA, Ctrip TA, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotwire, Orbitz, Travelocity, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your Hilton Kuching reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Kuching Hotel Kuching
- Hilton International Kuching
- Kuching Hilton International
- Hilton Kuching Sarawak