It's a well known and established hotel in Kuching but never fails to cater to your needs even to the smallest details. Being a Muslim that requires us to perform our prayers 5 times a day, I would normally bring my own prayer mat or even request for one when am traveling and staying at hotels. However, Hilton Kuching, impressed me by sending to my room their lush prayer mat without even requesting for it. And it's done immediately after I've checked-in to the room.
Small deed, goes a long way....
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hilton Kuching is located in the heart of the charming city of Kuching, overlooking the tranquil Sarawak River. Kuching's landmark, the hotel commands the best view of the gently winding river and other captivating sights.20 minutes drive (11 km) from Kuching International Airport, whilst the commercial centre and city attractions such as the Main Bazaar, Kuching Waterfront and the Tua Pek Kong Temple are a mere walk away.Modern shopping centers are reachable on foot, as are classic old historical sites are nearby. The hotel makes the perfect base to explore Kuching! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hilton EMEA, Priceline, Ctrip TA, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Hilton Kuching reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Kuching Hotel Kuching
- Hilton International Kuching
- Kuching Hilton International
- Hilton Kuching Sarawak