My family stayed in this hotel in May 2011 when we first visited Kuching as the other hotels aer fully booked. The service is excellent. We had a great door team member(Mr Ismawi) who never fails to give a smile when you leave the hotel or return back to the hotel as well as Mr Hanabi(the cafe manager) who always ask how is the food when you are having breakfast
The drawback is that as we were staying on the 6th floor (when it was still ungoing renovation)which we were given when we checked in, the facade and the interior of the room looks extremely outdated(late 80s or even earlier). This really mars our experience which i thought do not befit a 5 star hotel or other Hilton hotels which i have stayed at. The pillow given are also very very soft which cause my sleepless nights!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hilton Kuching is located in the heart of the charming city of Kuching, overlooking the tranquil Sarawak River. Kuching's landmark, the hotel commands the best view of the gently winding river and other captivating sights.20 minutes drive (11 km) from Kuching International Airport, whilst the commercial centre and city attractions such as the Main Bazaar, Kuching Waterfront and the Tua Pek Kong Temple are a mere walk away.Modern shopping centers are reachable on foot, as are classic old historical sites are nearby. The hotel makes the perfect base to explore Kuching! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, HotelTravel.com, Hilton EMEA, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Priceline and Hotwire so you can book your Hilton Kuching reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Kuching Hotel Kuching
- Hilton International Kuching
- Kuching Hilton International
- Hilton Kuching Sarawak