The beach is beautiful, the water as warm as a bath and great service from the staff. The resort is undergoing renovation so give them a chance to move along with this. At the moment there is a lot to be done but by Malaysian standards it is good, clean and a fun place to be in. Best of all are the tours from the hotel. The orangutans in the wild are a bucket list must do. The mangrove tour less exciting but the wildlife to be seen is great.
Overall, I would recommend this as a great family location and perfect for an Eco friendly holiday. Well worth the effort to travel down from Kuching to get here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled between the panoramic South China Sea and legendary Mount Santubong, Damai Beach Resort offers wide ranges of accommodation & facilities to suit every holiday makers needs. Main swimming pool for adults & kids is ideally located at the main building while another pool, secluded on the Hilltop has a breathtaking view of both the mountain and the sea. 5 F&B Outlets, convenient shop, souvenir shop, Tour Agent counter, Recreation Centre, Business Centre, Spa & Wellness, Shuttle service are some of facilities offered. Catering & Events caters from small meeting to large conference besides private parties and Weddings & other special moments. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Fastbooking, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Booking.com, Agoda, Expedia, Hotwire, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Damai Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Damai Beach Hotel Kuching
- Damai Beach Kuching
- Holiday Inn Kuching
- Damai Beach Resort Kuching, Sarawak