“Fabulous kayak trip”
Review of Semadang Kayak

Semadang Kayak
Ranked #1 of 28 Tours in Kuching
More attraction details
Owner description: Semadang Kayak is the premier kayaking, bamboo rafting and adventure outfitter and service provider, operated at the Sarawak River (Semadang River) at the Heart of Borneo Rainforest in Kuching, Sarawak. With various package choices, we could take you on the kayaking and rafting trip of your life! This trip is a family friendly trip and suitable for beginners.
Reviewed May 31, 2013

4+ hour(11 km) kayaking down rainforest stream then Sarawak River: dense rainforest canopy, calm to moderate river with very short class1 rapids, safe, helpful friendly competent guides , family operation, mini waterfall in hidden stream, swimming, body surfing, cable bridges,great tribal lunch in Danu village plus tour of this clean pretty village, riverside cave for Kayak entrance, Stork Billed Kingfisher, White Rumped Shama, unidentified eagles and inspiring mountain(hill) views. Plus my guide took lots of great photos and his brother loaded on disc for me within minutes of completion of trip

2  Thank ed w
All reviews
"the river"
in 120 reviews
"great fun"
in 20 reviews
"chicken cooked in bamboo"
in 10 reviews
"life jackets"
in 7 reviews
"local home"
in 3 reviews
"delicious home cooked lunch"
"small village"
in 10 reviews
"highly recommend this trip"
in 5 reviews

Reviewed May 25, 2013

Awesome!!! Fun, adventurous. Had great time with my fren. The guides Mackenzie and McQueen are friendly. Will come again with larger grp of frens.. Once again its Awesome man!!!

3  Thank Stefian
Reviewed May 19, 2013

We had the most amazing day, kayaking down the Semadang River.
A well planned day which catered for everything, beautiful jungle, cooling swims, excellent home made food and a little botanical tour in one of the local villages explorier Local plants and herbs. It is hard to find anything our guides haven't thought about. A local Family Business with top notch service - real professionals. Highly recommended !

8  Thank Elektra66
Reviewed May 19, 2013

this is my second visit to semadang! i still fell a lot of fun when kayaking. its really fun when u kayak with a bunch of frenz. nice place to relaxing.

5  Thank tinching
See more reviews
Reviewed May 4, 2013

This was my first time kayaking and i was very lucky to choose the correct operator, Semadang Kayak. Their service is very good. The guide, Mr. Macqueen and his family is very considerate and attentive. I was very grateful to Mr. Macqueen to find my shoes back after it was washed away. The food that was served is very delicious. It was my first time to eat the bamboo chicken and it was really nice! I am sorry to say that me and my friends ate a lot and we were thankful to the family for being so hospitality and keep refilling the food for us. The trip was well organised and it went smoothly. We enjoyed the body rafting activity very much. Besides that, it was very thoughtful of them for even providing us cold drinks after the trip. Overall, I really must congratulate the operator for a well run and enjoyable trip.

6  Thank YongMc