“Cool place for private occasion.”
Review of Tom's

Tom's
Ranked #5 of 14 Dessert in Kuching
Cuisines: International
Dining options: Reservations
Description: tel no:+6082-247672
“Cool place for private occasion.”
Reviewed June 21, 2013

i brought my family to toms to celebrate my birthday party. the staff is friendly. helping us a lot. Ordered salmon sashimi as starter.For mains we ordered Beef ribs and Lasagna. your salmon are totally delicious. i must admit that. the beef ribs and lasagna also nice. we had good time at there. will come again for sure. maybe to try your steak!. anyway kudos!

melbourne
“Kuching Finest Western Restaurant!”
Reviewed April 30, 2013

If you want a nice steak in Kuching, this would be the place to head to. The lobster/prawn aglio olio pasta is wonderful as well. And please spare some space for dessert -Tom's cakes are really to die for.

Visited March 2013
2 Thank iashi
“Bravo Chef Peter”
Reviewed April 6, 2013 via mobile

Every year when I return to Kuching I'd dine here with my family We appreciate abd enjoy good food and we think that the sea bass and halibut here are to die for! Chef Peter's culinary skills do Kuching proud. I hope he will continue to whip up more fantastic dishes for satisfied customers like myself and my family.

• Visited April 2013
“Excellent, delicious and consistent, love the food at Tom's”
Reviewed March 30, 2013

The sea bass and halibut is to die for. The eggplant pasta was also a strong favourite. I ate at Tom's about a year ago and ordered the same tonight. The food was as I'd remembered it. We had a lovely time and the highlight was meeting chef peter at the end of the night.

1 Thank Mingrubyy
Edinburgh, United Kingdom
“Just love their cheesecake”
Reviewed March 28, 2013

Had their cheesecake for takeaway. It was so small and pretty expensive but so deliciously fresh and yummy. Irresistible. I cannot comment on their bread and food though.

• Visited October 2012