“Fantastic food with the best service!”

Lyn's Thandoori Restaurant
Ranked #51 of 608 Restaurants in Kuching
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed October 4, 2013

We just happened by this place and it was perfect for dinner. The owner greatest us out front, always made sure everything was okay and helped in making some great recomendations. Service and food both fantastic!

lynmohan, Owner at Lyn's Thandoori Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded October 8, 2013

Dear Krm03d,

It is amazingly fantastic reviews! Thank you. Looking forward to serve you worthy of your review.

Reviewed October 3, 2013

The menu is extensive and very reasonable. The staff were friendly and asked if we needed any help with ordering. We ordered one of the recommended dishes and was not disappointed. The food was lovely and there was plenty of it. The restaurant was nice and clean.

lynmohan, Owner at Lyn's Thandoori Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded October 6, 2013

Dear tracyh62 from Shanghai,

Thank you for taking time to comment your experience when patronising our restaurant in Kuching. It is heartening to know that you enjoyed our hospitality.

Looking forward to serve you the best Indian cuisine in Kuching.

Xie xie ni! Terima kasih! Thank you!

Reviewed October 1, 2013

So many choices on the menu. Everything we ordered was delicious. Staff were friendly. My daughter thinks they serve the best Milo Ice in Malaysia and she had one at every place we went.

Dear Donna M,

Thank you for taking time to comment your recent visit to our restaurant in Kuching. Please convey our heartfelt appreciation for your daughter's observant of Iced Milo which she had in our restaurant.

Hope she will able to make another trip to Kuching and patronise our restaurant.

Thank you for your encouraging reviews.

Reviewed September 26, 2013

I was there last night with my friend and the food was amazing! As well as that your service was great and the whole design of the restaurant was really cool. Overall a great place to dine! I definitely recommend it to everyone in Kuching, just wish I could have eaten more but a fever brought my appetite down greatly, so I'll totally be back when I'm better to feast properly on all the great food! Thank you greatly!

lynmohan, Owner at Lyn's Thandoori Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded October 3, 2013

Dear madelene s,

Thank you Madelene for your apt review. I hope you already got well from your indisposition. Looking forward to serve you with your Swinburne mates to join the best Indian food during your next visit to our restaurant.

We once again thank you for patronising our restaurant.

Reviewed September 10, 2013

We were staying in Kuching and saw this tandoori restaurant listed in our hotels brochure. I'm very happy we decided to visit it.
The staff was great. Very friendly and the choices on the menu are enormous. We decided to follow the recommendations of the waiter. No regrets, because the food was extraordinary. I can't say I have ever had better Indian food than here. Everything was delicious and the quantity was good as well.
I wished we could have stayed longer in Kuching just to visit the restaurant more often.

lynmohan, Owner at Lyn's Thandoori Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded September 21, 2013

Dear Jules,

Thank you for giving us a good rating comment. We appreciate your good words. We look forward to serve you again during your next visit to Kuching.

You can be rest assured that we shall always endeavour to give our guest the best food and drink and best service.

Cheers!