“Delicious”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed October 1, 2013

So many choices on the menu. Everything we ordered was delicious. Staff were friendly. My daughter thinks they serve the best Milo Ice in Malaysia and she had one at every place we went.

lynmohan, Owner at Lyn's Thandoori Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded October 6, 2013

Dear Donna M,

Thank you for taking time to comment your recent visit to our restaurant in Kuching. Please convey our heartfelt appreciation for your daughter's observant of Iced Milo which she had in our restaurant.

Hope she will able to make another trip to Kuching and patronise our restaurant.

Thank you for your encouraging reviews.

Reviewed September 26, 2013

I was there last night with my friend and the food was amazing! As well as that your service was great and the whole design of the restaurant was really cool. Overall a great place to dine! I definitely recommend it to everyone in Kuching, just wish I could have eaten more but a fever brought my appetite down greatly, so I'll totally be back when I'm better to feast properly on all the great food! Thank you greatly!

lynmohan, Owner at Lyn's Thandoori Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded October 3, 2013

Dear madelene s,

Thank you Madelene for your apt review. I hope you already got well from your indisposition. Looking forward to serve you with your Swinburne mates to join the best Indian food during your next visit to our restaurant.

We once again thank you for patronising our restaurant.

Reviewed September 10, 2013

We were staying in Kuching and saw this tandoori restaurant listed in our hotels brochure. I'm very happy we decided to visit it.
The staff was great. Very friendly and the choices on the menu are enormous. We decided to follow the recommendations of the waiter. No regrets, because the food was extraordinary. I can't say I have ever had better Indian food than here. Everything was delicious and the quantity was good as well.
I wished we could have stayed longer in Kuching just to visit the restaurant more often.

lynmohan, Owner at Lyn's Thandoori Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded September 21, 2013

Dear Jules,

Thank you for giving us a good rating comment. We appreciate your good words. We look forward to serve you again during your next visit to Kuching.

You can be rest assured that we shall always endeavour to give our guest the best food and drink and best service.

Cheers!

Reviewed September 10, 2013

If you love Indian food and fancy treating yourself while in Kuching, get down to this place and order the Lamb Rangholi (they also do it with chicken as well, but it's not on the menu). I asked the waiter to recommend something good and he told me it's the house special.

I have eaten in a lot of Indian restaurants in my time (hey, I'm British!), but this dish had my eyes rolling back in my head. The flavours were superb, the sauce was just the right level of spicyness and the meat was cooked to perfection. I think I may have also been moaning softly to myself in-between mouthfuls as the Indian couple next to me were watching me and chuckling.

It wasn't not cheap (28RM, and I paid another 12RM or so for naan and rice), but god damn, it blew my socks off.

Highly recommended.

lynmohan, Owner at Lyn's Thandoori Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded September 13, 2013

Dear The_Rt_Hon_Sir_Hugh,

A British walla in Kuching! Thank you for the apt reviews. This Rangholi is a new addition to already existing comprehensive menu numbering 200 over items.

We will keep on adding for new creation. Please come and join our good food and drink and our hospitality. 28RM is equivalent to 5GBP. It is equivalent to one and half fish & chips in UK. Therefore it is comparatively cheap but largely unobtainable in other parts of the world.

Next time, you try half of Chicken Rangholi.

Thank you, Sir and looking forward to serve you this time with Lamb Rangholi half portion.

Reviewed September 5, 2013

a very good place to have lovely meal. there are lots of things to choose on the menu, some come with a very fancy name, and taste good. love their mixed pakora & naan. tandoori chicken pullao not bad. service very good. the only thing I can complain about was the waiting time. but it was a lovely meal, so worth to wait for.

lynmohan, Owner at Lyn's Thandoori Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded September 11, 2013

Dear c_chocobi,

Thank you for visiting our restaurant. I'm glad to see your review that you did enjoy our food and hospitality though you spend some time for waiting the food to arrive on the table. We appreciate your reviews and we believe it was worth the time you waited for the food to arrive.

We not only cook all the meals ordered by all the guests but also we take time prepare the dishes individually from scratch, hence we have to give time to get the best result.

Thank you c_chocobi. What a fancy name you have. Hope to see you again. Cheers