“SCR saved me.”

Cuisines: Chinese
Sgonico, Italy
“SCR saved me.”
Reviewed December 27, 2012

WAS very convenient, having an SCR Express next to the 360 Urban Resort Hotel (which I didn't find that hot - check my review and comments).
It's clean, bright and I ate there at least 3 times - ok, last time, I took away.
Nice menu. Nice fried rice - had it 3 times.

• Visited December 2012
2 Thank ATay1022307

Kuching, Malaysia
“Convenient, simple, no fuss”
Reviewed November 19, 2012

Good place for a very decent plate of steamed chicken rice. But ah, that is not all. They now have a pretty wide range of other stuff, from sandwiches (the club sandwich is not bad at all) to tofu and fries.

There are plenty of SCR branches in town. Good place for a simple, no brainer local non-noodley meal.

kuching
“For fussy eaters like young children...”
Reviewed September 7, 2012

My kids love to eat out at scr, favourite hang out place for my family. We like the rubber road branch most. I like the salted vege soup that comes with the chicken rice meal. I prefer the steamed chicken while my kids prefer the roasted chicken. Other favourites are the mamak mee, black pepper fish/chicken rice and ginger chicken rice. My Favourite drink here is the 'teh c special'.

• Visited August 2012
Kuching, Sarawak, Malaysia
“Express meal”
Reviewed July 19, 2012

There are lots of SCR branch around Kuching. Let me talk about the one near Jalan Song. The service there is disappointing. Very slow and some of the waiters don't know how to smile. Talk about their famous yet popular chicken rice, I don't know why they serve the chicken cold. It's like everytime Im having my chicken rice at there, I have to remind them to reheat the chicken. Anyway, the price is reasonable. There are various choice of food that you can give it a try.

• Visited July 2012
Kuching, Malaysia
“Worth for money”
Reviewed July 10, 2012

I like the talapia fish and consider cheap. recommended dish.

Visited June 2012