“Snapping good show”

Jong's Crocodile Farm & Zoo
Reviewed November 5, 2011

Just the ticket to have a rest from great food , the shops , beaches and all the really nice attractioof hours and back tons in Kuching .A pleasant couple of hours and an interesting change of scenery .

1  Thank philhal2

Reviewed November 4, 2011

Lots of crocs and other animals but some ponds are so crowded I wonder about the welfare of the animals. Children enjoyed it though. Worth a visit.

Reviewed September 11, 2011

Really a nice place to visit, especially with children. But I would recommend it to adults too.
We loved the 11 o'clock show and also the living spaces of all the crocodiles too.
there is also a wall with the scariest photos I have ever seen, people (child) cut out of a BIG crocodile....etc.
11 and 15 o'clock the feeding show starts and it takes about 30 min to feed them with I think are "lungs".
entrance fee 16 adults, 8 children below 8!!
open 9 till 5.

5  Thank JagertheNetherlands
Reviewed June 14, 2011

I went with my dad who lives in Kuching to visit Jong's Crocodile Farm last week June 9,2011. It was a sad state of affairs. I couldn't believe how overcrowded the crocodiles were. They were literally laying on top of eachother. The other animals including 2 bears had open wounds on them and look very lethargic. There were some large birds there from (Australia) in tiny cages plucking out their feathers they were so distressed. To top it off, as we were leaving they were dragging out this dead crocodile in front of a crowd of kids...just really sad. I usually don't get on my high horse about anything, but this place is seriously disturbing and should be shut down. The animals are being abused.

2  Thank mbridgman
Reviewed February 20, 2011

We went to the crocodile farm with a local guide. He bought some prawn crackers and bananas in the shop. There was a large cage of monkeys as we went in and they had a banana, and a bear cat had one too. There were also somde bears in a sort of pit which looked a little depressing. Our guide fed the giant otters the prawn crackers, and there were more monkeys, boar and of course crocodiles. The feeding time was magnificent and terrifying!
A great trip with kids, we took our 2 year old. I did feel that the conditions for the animals was pretty poor though.

1  Thank sarah_tapscott