Attended a conference and overall had a comfortable stay but improvements are needed in the following areas:
1. Room walls had smudges and the hinges of the shelf in the shower was rusty.
2. Musty odour from the carpets in Colosseum 1 and Petra 1.
3. Fried chicken served in the lunch-box was inedible.
4. No in-room wi-fi.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Standing tall in the heart of Kuching City on top of Mathies Hill, Pullman Kuching offers luxury 5-star comfort with contemporary features and a stunning panoramic view of the Sarawak River. An essential address for get-togethers with outstanding facilities right in the city's golden triangle, the cosmopolitan and stylish Pullman Kuching has been welcoming international guests with its astounding hospitality since its inception in 2010. The hotel is adjacent to a two storey city life-style shopping centre "Hills Shopping Mall" and within walking distance to commercial centre and city attractions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Hotwire, Prestigia, Expedia, Booking.com, ACCOR, Travelocity, Orbitz, Jetsetter, HotelsClick, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Pullman Kuching reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pullman Kuching Hotel Kuching
- Pullman Kuching Sarawak