2,296 results
All reviews yoga mat puzzle restaurant the river deluxe room huge bathroom chinese restaurant top spot shopping mall modern hotel executive floor seafood breakfast buffet business trip lobby area f b rain shower front office
Reviewed December 7, 2012

We enjoyed our stay very much. The staff were excellent and our rooms were very nice with a great view and everything that made our stay enjoyable. I would recommend staying here to anyone who was looking for a top hotel.

Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Mary M
PullmanKuching, General Manager at Pullman Kuching, responded to this reviewResponded December 9, 2012

Dear Valued Customer, Warmest Greetings from Pullman Kuching! I thank you for your feedbacks regarding your recent stay with us. I look forward to welcoming you back to Pullman Kuching.

Should you need any further enquiries, do drop an email to me at eric.tan@accor.com.

Reviewed December 6, 2012

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with friends

Reviewed December 3, 2012

It's like what almost every other reviewer here has said - this is a fine hotel to stay in Kuching.

Due to the expectation created by the other reviews, it was not suprising that I too had a good impression of the hotel. The lobby or foyer created a good first impression. It had very high ceiling, and was spacious, neat and bright. I checked in on a Saturday afternoon but surprisingly, it was rather quiet and a bit sleepy if I may say. There were plenty of sofas and seats in the lobby area. The receptionist was not overtly friendly but went about her job with a quiet efficiency.

I had a room on the 6th floor but that already gave quite a good view of the town as the hotel was situated on elevated ground. The room was tidy. There was no stale or other odour from previous occupants . There was a rain-shower as well as a separate bath-tub. The toiletries came in well-designed packs and containers.

My sole complaint about the room was that it did not have wi-fi. You could connect via cable to your laptop but there was no wireless connection. This was very surprising to me given the fact that wi-fi was readily available even in less-posh hotels in places like Thailand and Indonesia. To access wi-fi, you need to go to the hotel lobby. The password was available from the front-desk.

The hotel was said to have a good fitness and health club but I did not have time to try it. Room massage was not available.

The only other facility I tried was the lounge at the lobby. The band was way too loud though and made quiet conversation impossible.

There was a shopping mall connected to the hotel. The lifts to access the mall were quite packed at night as it seemed that many people parked their vehicles in the mall rather than the hotel. The mall was nothing to shout about. You could finish it in 10 minutes.

If you want to stay in a nice and new hotel in Kuching, this undoubtedly is the place to go.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank Jack_CCC
PullmanKuching, General Manager at Pullman Kuching, responded to this reviewResponded December 4, 2012

Reviewed November 25, 2012

Stayed at the Pullman for 3 nights, the hotel is grand and can be seen from allover the city, the foyer is elegant and well serviced.
The rooms are large and very clean, there is a great room service menu and the prices were very reasonable.
The hotel has a pool area and a well equipped gym. I will stay here again when I next pass through Sarawak

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank PhilipFB
PullmanKuching, General Manager at Pullman Kuching, responded to this reviewResponded November 26, 2012

Reviewed November 24, 2012