Basaga Hotel, it’s an unique resort.
Upon our arrival at Kuching airport the warm greeting and welcoming from basaga’s staff has been felt. An exotic, clean and air conditioned rooms is ready for us. Free internet and shuttle service throughout the day to the city and it's hard to believe the value for money!
The place is also safe for kids to play.
Basaga is also one of favorite and recommended place for dining in Kuching.
In general, the service is awesome. (or in Indonesian, you may say “pelayanannya mantap sekali”).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Basaga! Basaga is located in Kuching, the capital city of Sarawak in Malaysia on the island of Borneo, an island long known for its rich history, culture and eco-tourism. Our property is a truly unique hotel and travel accommodation concept with a great environment and almost resort-like relaxing atmosphere, unlike any that is currently available in the urban Kuching area. Nestled in a secluded, well wooded private property just a mere 7-minute drive away from the City center, Basaga features an exclusive number of 33 well-appointed rooms with full in-room amenities, an annex which houses a private dormitory and leisure facilities contained on the property grounds for our guests' convenience. Basaga's innovative room products and range of services can accommodate the varying needs of tourists and travelers, offering good service, private seclusion with great value for money. It’s more than just a hotel - it’s your residence while in Sarawak. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Booking.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Priceline and HotelQuickly so you can book your Basaga Holiday Residences reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Basaga Holiday Residences Hotel Kuching
- Basaga Holiday Residences Kuching, Sarawak