I stayed at basaga when I was with a tour group for a few nights and it was nice friendly and clean. The rooms are nice and the pool is good. The food was average, but the bar closes at 2pm as well as the kitchen so there is no way of getting a drink or a snack inbetween 2pm and 5pm which I personally find ridiculous, a place like this should surley have a bar and kitchen open for those staying here, especially when I had to check out by 12pm and my flight is not untill 7pm. I was left hungry and thirsty and when asking reception to open the small fridge with cans of drink in I was ignored as both people laughed at a computer screen, rude doesn't even come close...all in all dissapointed with the kitchen bar and service here in the end.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Basaga! Basaga is located in Kuching, the capital city of Sarawak in Malaysia on the island of Borneo, an island long known for its rich history, culture and eco-tourism. Our property is a truly unique hotel and travel accommodation concept with a great environment and almost resort-like relaxing atmosphere, unlike any that is currently available in the urban Kuching area. Nestled in a secluded, well wooded private property just a mere 7-minute drive away from the City center, Basaga features an exclusive number of 33 well-appointed rooms with full in-room amenities, an annex which houses a private dormitory and leisure facilities contained on the property grounds for our guests' convenience. Basaga's innovative room products and range of services can accommodate the varying needs of tourists and travelers, offering good service, private seclusion with great value for money. It’s more than just a hotel - it’s your residence while in Sarawak. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Agoda, ACCOR, Priceline, Travelocity and Hotwire so you can book your Basaga Holiday Residences reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Basaga Holiday Residences Hotel Kuching
- Basaga Holiday Residences Kuching, Sarawak