M Hotels
$111
$82
Priceline
  • Breakfast included
Kuching Waterfront Lodge(Kuching)(Great Value!)
$27
$25
All reviewstower bshopping mallkuching townwifi speedspacious roomegg stationthe ground floornon smoking roomwaterfront areanoodlesstar hotelair conditionerhockgymspring
FilterAll languages
Reviewed June 2, 2011

What i like about this hotel is only one thing - the room! it is clean n nicely decorated. The bed is comfortable too. But i dont like the location. Very far from riverfront(town). There is no decent restaurant around the hotel at all! They hv in-house cafe but sadly it closes early during my stay (because of public hol) and i coundnt get my dinner. I have to take cab most of my meal time. They hv shuttle svc but unfortunately it is fully booked everytime i asked! Bad timing and they shud increase the shuttle svc. Not recommended for muslim at all! No halal restaurant around. Cab is rm13 one way to town and cost us rm26 to and fro everytime we went to get our meal at riverfront. such a waste! after counted our cab money, it is much cheaper if we stay in 5 stars hotel in front of riverfront because we can always walk anytime at all and dont cost a thing...regret that i chose this hotel...

Stayed: June 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed May 23, 2011

Airport Pick-Up
The driver was so irresponsible. He was driving so fast as if he was in scene of Fast & Furious seriously disregarding the passengers' safety. Also texting and talking on the phone while driving! Then halfway beating the traffic jam he made a U-turn and went back to the airport without telling us. It left us puzzling what was going on. From the phone conversation he "left" some of the passengers at the airport. But he didn't pick up any! Took us almost an hour to reach the hotel. Waste lots of our time. Definitely didn't help to ease the 14hours flight.

Room.
Room was nice and well done. The deco was modern and clean and new. Bed was nice. Pillows were awesome. I snoozed immediately after landing my head. Toilet was wide and clean.

Buffet Breakfast.
Food was ok but not many choices. Mainly the local food.

Pool.
Clean.

Overall
Overall I'm not crazy about this hotel. The only thing is it's cheaper than the one in waterfront. But if you have transport i.e car rental you're fine but if you rely on your foot, better stay in the CBD.

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled with friends
2  Thank Ed M
Reviewed April 15, 2011

I'm used to staying in global chains eg: Hilton, Sheraton, Marriott, Accord etc but decided to give this place a try, see-ing the 360Hotel brand is expanding very quickly.

Was very very pleased throughout my stay and the price further sweetens the deal ! Used their airport transfer which was less than a pound for the 10km journey. Driver was knowledgeable and friendly.

Check in was a breeze, and the rooms were indeed fantastic ! This is my 3rd visit to Kuching, and have to say this is by far the best compared to Hilton (old, dirty) or Pullman (new but soft bed). The 360 in comparison was comfortable and carpets were steam cleaned (delayed me going in by 15 minutes) but that was no matter since I spent the time in the connected shopping complex.

All the facilities are within 4-star standards including a 24hour gym (small, but i was there for 2 hours and nobody else came in). Noticed renovation works going on and was told a new restaurant, spa and "Sky Lounge" was being added.

I was expecting a budget hotel since I paid about 20GBP for the night. How mistaken I was ! Rooms come with free internet, satellite television, good bfast, gym facilities and a superb view of the city.

Can't recommend this hotel enough. Huge 4 star rooms, Friendly & honest staff (left my wallet in the gym, but was promptly returned), free underground parking, shopping complex and just a 2 minute taxi ride to the city / or Borneo Convention Center. Will certainly be returning and hope to try out the new wing !

• Stayed: March 2011, traveled on business
3  Thank wantan7671
Reviewed March 1, 2011

This Hotel has nice big clean rooms (try and get one of the corner rooms) they have a really good view and are the biggest. The hotel is a 10myr taxi ride from the city centre and is much cheaper than the central hotels. The pool is fine but it only has about five loungers. The breakfast is just ok. There is free internet in the lobby. There is no restaurant or cafe at this hotel so get some stocks for the fridge in your room.

• Stayed: February 2011, traveled with friends
1  Thank Browholiday
Reviewed January 26, 2011

I had to travel to Kuching for the first time and chose 360 due to its relative "proximity" to the venue i was due to be at. Impressions from the internet painted a very rosy picture whereby the hotel was adjacent to a shopping centre and regular shuttles to and from the airport and the city centre.

First impression when i arrived at the hotel was that it had a decent reception area, modest but clean and modern. I had booked my stay with laterooms.com and a call prior to arrival showed that they could not find my booking, the friendly reservations officer re-booked me in. Mysteriously by the time i got to the hotel they had found my booking and off i went.

The 2 lifts that services the hotel are swipe card activated but are otherwise very old and quite scary to ride in with rickety noises not uncommon! They both also have a habit of closing quite fast on you...*warning* if you are carrying up your own bags like i did.

The room is a good size, but appears quite worn out. The bedding is clean and comfortable though so no complaints there and they have an opt-in/out system whereby you can choose not to have your linen changed on a daily basis for environmental reasons.

The toilet is small and basic. Basic amenities are provided and you can get a razor and toothbrush from housekeeping if you left yours at home.

There is free wired internet provided which serves the purpose if you have to check the odd email or two but not if you are depending on a reliable service for most of your stay.

As my stay was close to the Chinese New Year period, the hotel blared chinese new year songs throughout their PA system from about 8am in the morning til about 5pm. Not really conducive for doing work! I had an issue with the adjacent room occupants who were talking really loudly with their door open til about midnight on more than one night. A swift call to reception dispatched the security guard to quieten them down but they didn't give up until much later, probably due to thirst. I did appreciate the receptionist calling up to check that the noise level was better and even offered a change of rooms.

The shopping centre next door is very old and does not have very many facilities, i.e. did not have a money changer. It does however have a supermarket where you can get some supplies.

The neighbourhood surrounding the hotel is very quiet and dark. Not a good idea to be roaming around alone at night here. This is okay because there is nothing within reasonable walking distance to the hotel apart from the "shopping centre". Taxis are essential but tend to fleece customers for even the shortest of distances. I tried the city shuttle once but the return journey did not happen even after waiting more than half an hour at the pick-up point, no apology offered.

Overall, a very average stay at a below average to average hotel. The staff deserve a commendation though!

• Stayed: January 2011, traveled on business