Tune Hotel Waterfront Kuching, Sarawak
$63
$53
$40
Agoda.com
Basaga Holiday Residences(Kuching)(Great Value!)
$28
$59
$51
Priceline
  • Pool
All reviewsbudget hotelstrategic locationwalking distancedouble roomtop spotlocation is excellentmain bazaarcomfortable bedper nighteasy accessfood courtacross the riverbusiness tripwi filocal foodwaterfronthilton
Reviewed June 5, 2013

The room is clean and tidy.But when u inside the room, u can hear the noise when ppl pass by the corridor...There is a building construction in progress beside the hotel,actually there is quite noisy when man at work.

The price is very valuable.I booked it when it promotion. 2 person Stay for 2nights only cost me around RM93.00. Wht a great price~
Location is great, suite for backpacker. Just need to walk few minutes can reach the famous waterfront Kuching. There is also very convenience cause there is 2 7-11located beside at the hotel. One at river side another one at the left of the hotel.

But if u rent car,that is difficult to find parking slot around the hotel. There has parking slots provided but it is less...

• Stayed: June 2013
tuneh0tels, Manager at Tune Hotel Waterfront Kuching, Sarawak, responded to this reviewResponded July 8, 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing this feedback with us.

We are so sorry to hear that the noise from the area venues disrupted your sleep at Tune Hotels Waterfront Kuching.

If you consider returning please do not hesitate to let us know that you prefer a quieter room and we will work you to make sure your needs are met. Thank you again for your review and we hope to welcome you back again soon.

Regards,
Sharon-Customer Care Manager

Reviewed June 2, 2013

The hotel is opposite Hilton Hotel at Waterfront Kuching. Nearly all rooms have a view on the Sarawak River. The rooms are small and similar to many other Tune Hotel rooms, it's just a pity that there is less room to hang our clothes. The window is sliding and bigger than Tune Hotel Penang. The lobby is cosy and well-decorated, there are benches everywhere to chill out. The staff is very attentive. As in Penang Tune Hotel, the manager is talking to the hotel guests and very often does the same work at the desk as the others. Just behind the hotel there is a nice foodcourt leading into the back street with more local specialties, The backdoor of a shopping mall and department store is right behind this backstreet. Same tip also: book early, if possible at the end of the rainy season

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
tuneh0tels, Manager at Tune Hotel Waterfront Kuching, Sarawak, responded to this reviewResponded July 7, 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you for completing a Trip Advisor Review on your recent visit to our hotel.

Comfortable bed and power shower makes Tune a charm for the ones looking for good value for money. We take pride in providing the 3c's ; comfort, cleanliness, and convenience.

As a limited-service hotel brand we focus on high quality basics - a 5-star bed and powerful showers, housed within a clean and secure environment, always located centrally, all at extremely affordable prices.

We have always endeavoured to provide the best within our limited service concept.

Thanks for being our guest and for this review, once again. Looking forward to having you back soon.

Rgds,
De Silva-Customer Care Manager

Reviewed May 30, 2013

i used to book a double room when i was on a vacation to Kuching.. the hotel is opposite a 5 star hotel, Hilton. it is indeed convenient for short walks to Kuching waterfront, Riverside shopping arcade and some bars around. The room is too small for a family but ok for single or two persons. The area is going down a hill and have to be careful when parking ur vehicles,,also passersby.As a whole, it is a nice stay within your own budget,,

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
tuneh0tels, Manager at Tune Hotel Waterfront Kuching, Sarawak, responded to this reviewResponded June 6, 2013

Dear Guest,

Tune is a charm for the ones looking for good value for money. We take pride in providing the 3c's ; comfort, cleanliness, and convenience. We want our guests to enjoy our 5 star beds, the soothingly powerful shower.

We have always endeavored to provide the best within our service concept and fulfilling our promise of wonderful slumber experience.

Thank you very much for choosing us and we greatly value your continuous support

Warm Regards,
Sharon De Silva- Customer Care Manager

Reviewed May 27, 2013

I first stayed at Tune Hotel, Kuching in March 2012 after scouring the city walking from hotel to hotel trying to find a bargain with a reasonable hotel. I was so impressed that I returned this year with my mother and there was no question that I would book here again. In fact, because I booked in advance, we each got a single room with all the add ons for AUD$16.70 a night!

We loved the location as everything is in walking distance or a short taxi ride away. I had an issue with a package that was being couriered to me from Australia, so we stayed a little longer than intended, but the staff were lovely and were so helpful when we had to change rooms almost daily as I waited for my package to arrive. When DHL stated on their website that they had attempted delivery, but the premises were closed (impossible at a hotel), they assisted by calling DHL and getting my package delivered in 30 minutes.

They also discovered it was my birthday and they surprised me with a cake! On the day of my birthday, when they thought we were in the room, they lit the candles and the whole team of staff came to my room, but unfortunately we were out! Such a shame we missed them, but the cake the next morning was delicious! Such a lovely personal touch.

The rooms are small, but clean and comfortable. My mother and I had no issue with the twin room having no windows. The staff are friendly and the hotel is very secure with a security guard on duty after hours. The small canteen serves snacks, coffee and soft drinks at reasonable prices. The only thing I missed was a pool!

I would not hesitate to stay here again and highly recommend it to everyone.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family

Hello dear guest!

Clean and central. That's our pride

Thanks for the review and for tuning in and for the review.

Regards,
Sharon-Customer Care Manager

Reviewed May 27, 2013

Salutations to one affordable hotel that is for everyone......even though ihis is my second time staying at Tune, I am begining to like, feel comfortable & enjoy staying @ Tune......tqvm for giving a wonderful stay.....looking forward to stay @ other Tune Hotel.....

• Stayed: May 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to post your comments on Trip Advisor and we hope that we will have the sincere pleasure of welcoming you back soon.

Warm Regards,