It was a feel good experience staying at Tune Kuching. Location was very central. Close to everything, TopSpot seafood was just behind the block. Chong Choon cafe with famous Sarawak laksa was within walking distance, shortcut thru Parksons. Carpenter St is also within 10 minutes walk. Great food n coffee can be found there. Sarawak river cruise jetty is 5 minutes walk away. Get your 50 % discount cruise voucher from the reception at Tune!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Get a 5-star sleeping experience at a 1-star price with Tune Hotels branded select-service hotels.The Waterfront Kuching hotel features 135 private rooms with en-suite bathrooms. We believe in letting our guests know exactly what you pay for, and offer the capability to design your stay via reasonably priced pay-as-you-use add-ons. The prices quoted are inclusive of the room price, applicable fees and prevailing taxes only. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Tune Hotel Waterfront Kuching reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tune Hotels .Com Waterfront Kuching Hotel Kuching
- Tune Hotel Waterfront Kuching Sarawak