Tune Hotel Waterfront Kuching, Sarawak
Priceline
$27
$23
Agoda.com
All reviewsbudget hotelstrategic locationwalking distancedouble roomtop spotlocation is excellentmain bazaarcomfortable bedper nighteasy accessfood courtacross the riverbusiness tripwi filocal foodwaterfronthilton
Reviewed May 30, 2012

I had stayed in tune's hotel waterfront Kuching in may 2012... the hotel is quite clean and location is very good as I can had meal easily nearby

• Stayed: May 2012
Reviewed May 29, 2012

It was a pleasant stay in this hotel. I booked the room few months prior my stay, it was on promo rate, so a good bargain. I will say this is a value of money hotel, I like the concept of 'no frill', I dont need to pay for what is not needed.

The room has reasonable space, it's clean. The bed is comfy, and I got a room with window which makes me feel more comfortable. Shower is good as the water pressure is strong enough

The service rendered by the staffs better than what I expected, they are friendly and helpful.
Check in & check out process is fast, doesn't even require any deposit.

Location is strategic.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 20, 2012

The hotel right at the city, it's very convenience. Tune hotel always my first choose.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank liewkimleong
tunehotelsdotcom, Manager at Tune Hotel Waterfront Kuching, Sarawak, responded to this reviewResponded May 22, 2012

Hi There,

Thanks for staying with us.

Our location is normally a strong positive for our guests. As a limited-service hotel brand we focus on high quality basics, a 5-star bed and hot showers, housed within a clean and secure environment, always located centrally, all at extremely affordable prices.

Happy to know how we have met your requirements perfectly. Thanks for this review, It's a pleasure to welcome you always.

Warm Regards,
De Silva- Customer Care Manager

Reviewed May 16, 2012

is very cheap and comfortable to stay. their service is fast and friendly as well.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple

Hi,

Thank you for taking time to post a feedback on Trip Advisor following your recent stay.

Compliments are always wonderful; it precisely makes us motivated to be acknowledged while we take great effort in seeing into each and every need of our guests.

We are glad in making your stay a pleasant experience.

See you soon.

Rgds,
Sharon De Silva - Customer Care

Reviewed May 14, 2012

We stayed at Tune hotel in Kuching for 3 nights. Since i had booked the hotel almost a year back, i got it at dirt cheap rate. The hotel and the smiling staff exceeded my expectations. Ideally located on the riverfront, the bed was really like a 5 star hotel, rooms and lobby clean, housekeeping superb. There is even a water dispenser with disposable glasses at each of the floors, but i did see some guests misusing this facility by refilling their huge water bottles.
I had opted for AC for 24 hours but the best part was that i could use it in parts. We used it for an average for 8 hours a day to cover our entire stay.
Go there and spend a few nights with them, the money saved can be used for hiring a taxi to visit the Orangutan centre and tracking the Probiscus monkey !!

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank arif_kool2001

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your review. Space efficient rooms and "pay as you use" complimentary extras allows the flexibility in lowering our prices. We pride ourselves on the comfort, cleanliness and customer service and we are happy to have fulfilled our promise in the case of your stay.

We hope to see you again at Tune Hotels Waterfront Kuching.

Warm Regards,