Actually we have bad experience stay at Tune, LCCT and Downtown KL.
But we feel happy stay at Tunes kuching. The room is definitely bigger and comfort for us. It’s look like a hotel compared to Tunes, LCCT and KL more likely like hostel.
Recommended for those who look for budget hotel in Kuching. You won’t regret stay in because it’s located strategically for you walking around Kuching
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Get a 5-star sleeping experience at a 1-star price with Tune Hotels branded select-service hotels. Tune Hotel Waterfront Kuching located 50 meters radius from the Kuching Waterfront, local eateries and places of interest within the town. The hotel features 135 private rooms with en-suite bathrooms. The prices quoted are all inclusive facilities and amenities of the room price, applicable fees & prevailing taxes. NO MORE ADD-ONs as you use. All are taken care. Pre-packed breakfast is included however guest may opt for room price without breakfast. Decent cafes are just a minute walking distance, carving for foods & beverages will not be a problem. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire and HotelQuickly so you can book your Tune Hotel Waterfront Kuching, Sarawak reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tune Hotels .Com Waterfront Kuching Hotel Kuching
- Tune Hotel Waterfront Kuching, Sarawak