My mum and I stayed here for 3 days 2 nights. When we arrived, we were greeted by a friendly receptionist. You just have to pay a RM5 deposit for the card key. entering the room, I was shocked by the size of the room. It is a cubicle that fits in a small toilet, a twin bed, 2 small side tables with 2 mineral bottles. As a conclusion, I do feel like this place is suitable for dwarfs. Of course I was expecting worse as I heard stories about Tune Hotels where everything is not provided. As a matter of fact, they do deliver what they promised - good bed and shower. However, I felt so much frustrated with no aircond and TV as you need to pay extras to have these add-ons. The room is quite stuffy that the corridor is much cooler than the room. When it is a hot day, the room became unbearably hot even tjough the fan was switched on. If you can book the room during their promotion, go and grab it and get the add-ons. If you are on a tight budget, you can stay here, but please check the price first as you may get better hotels with almost the same price.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Get a 5-star sleeping experience at a 1-star price with Tune Hotels branded select-service hotels.The Waterfront Kuching hotel features 135 private rooms with en-suite bathrooms. We believe in letting our guests know exactly what you pay for, and offer the capability to design your stay via reasonably priced pay-as-you-use add-ons. The prices quoted are inclusive of the room price, applicable fees and prevailing taxes only. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Travelocity, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Tune Hotel Waterfront Kuching reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tune Hotels .Com Waterfront Kuching Hotel Kuching
- Tune Hotel Waterfront Kuching Sarawak